Hmmm..I'v never been 'tagged' before.
Well, at least not since grade school..... I wonder why they call it "grade school" anyway. You're ALWAYS in a 'grade' aren't you...??
OK, back to being tagged. Seems like when I was in grade school I was always "IT". And that wasn't always a good thing. But now, it seems kinda fun!
Penny over at http://lavenderhillstudio.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to tell 7 unknown things about myself.
Unknown to you, not unknown to me..........because I couldn't really tell myself any unknowns about me - because I wouldn't know them....duh......
Anyway, sounds like fun so here goes:
1. I had all 4 of my kids natural - 2 of them were 10 pounders - and I wasn't being brave - just young and stupid!
2. can;t tpye owrth a drn...or spel..or youse spelsheck
3. Just got, for the very first time in my life, a BRAND NEW CAR! All mine! Well, mine and the bank's, for a while.... and I named it the Silver Pearl!
4. Had my photo on the jumbo-tron in Times Square with my name and that I was from Utah. ! It was a Yahoo photo contest for Halloween and I was "Mimi" from the Drew Carey show. Talk about your 15 minutes of fame!
5. I stumbled onto the Notre Dame football practice field and actually met and had my picture taken with Coach Lou Holtz..(.....and I had NO idea who he was...) in the Notre Dame bookstore!
6. Once, broke and newly divorced, my car lost it's transmission and could only go in reverse. I was double parked in front of my kid's school and couldn't afford a tow truck. With no other viable options, I drove home, 5 blocks, backwards! And parked nicely in front of my house, thank you very much!
7. At this particular time, this is my favorite T-shirt:
So, there you have it. All you ever wanted to know about me but had no idea you wanted to know.....
And, I think I'm supposed to nominate 7 others. I think. So here goes:
Brandi @ http://ellaandbrandi.blogspot.com/
April @ http://aprilsadventuresandadorations.blogspot.com/
Madrekarin @ http://madrekarin.blogspot.com/
Kristina @ http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/
Gail @ http://thetatterednest.blogspot.com/
..and last but not least ,m Heather at Heather's Harmony http://heathersharmony.typepad.com/(and I'm really not too familiar with other bloggers - so I have only 6 to share this with....)