Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The proof is in the pudding.....I mean the video...

So here's the absolute truth. Kathy not only used her very well manicured hands to milk Gidget, she squatted on a kid-sized milking stool to do so.

And, she's such a fast learner, too. Only one brief lesson and she was doing the "double-fisted"

Ahhh...make a sister proud.

She was the first to raise her hand when the milk-boy asked who wanted to milk the cow. I think he was talking to the 5-years olds.

She was the fastest one to grab the hand sanitizer afterwards, though.

But still, it was a COW!

And, she beat out 16 little kids to be the first in line!

I'm so proud. (sniff, sniff)

How many of you can cross "milk a cow" off your to-do-life-list??

Well, Kathy and I can.

Naner, naner, naaaaner!

1 comment:

Miss Mia said...

I officially have the coolest aunt! :D

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...