Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This is baaaddd...

But soooo funny...hahahahahahaha...

Randy sent this to my email and said "You think I should send this to Jeff & Andy?"

I said "no". ( uh...who makes the decisions???)

Bwaaahahahahahaa!

But, this is funny. I guess it shouldn't be.

I mean, I can't decide whether is more cutting to women or men.

I think that's the way it is with most jokes. That there is a speck of truth or a pre-conceived idea.

Like the Irish & drinking.

Like blondes being not as smart as brunettes. (think "Chicken of the Sea" and Jessica Simpson - Is it chicken or tuna??)

Like gray hair being stress highlights.

Like chin hairs being run-away eyebrows...

But I think if we can laugh at ourselves, then we'll be OK.

I can laugh at myself...

...I think I'm a hoot!

Can you laugh at you?

Hope so!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pearl said...

The magazine is a crack up! Oh I love laughter. Thanks for the day brightner.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...