Friday, September 21, 2007

Elivs has left the building.....

Yesterday morning, after our walk, Braxton & Lulu raced into the house , and as usual, wrestled and tumbled, running wildly through the kitchen and the family room.

Yip, yip, yip, happy, happy, happy!!

But it wasn’t the usual “after-walk episode”…

I had left the door open, wanting to get some of the cool fresh air into the back of the house while we walked.

As I stood watching them run in and out, and finally way out into the back, I heard a kind of growling…close…but I KNEW they were out….

Hmmm…I said to myself….“I wonder what that growling is….???”(I didn’t say it out loud…)

Cautiously , I peeked behind the opened door and that’s when I saw him.

ELVIS…..the cat…from next door…

About the time I discovered our stow-away, Lulu sniffed him out too....

Then all HECK broke loose! (remember, I’m from Utah- we don't say HELL...)

Cats and pups and dust and fur and feet and tails and me yelling…

Boy oh boy.... he got away without any damage – and of course, Lulu-the-Princess-Warrior was all hyped up and wanting to show him who’s house and yard this really is…

Took me calling and calling her several times (hard of hearing or “selective” hearing?) before she came in.

But all is well.

Elvis has left the building…

And the yard….

And Lulu and Braxton had their breakfast (carrots, cookies and a chew stick) in their gated-community and I went to work.

How many of you can actually say you had a run-in with Elvis yesterday morning??

I can…..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...