Friday, September 28, 2007

...and this little piggy...

Remember the nursery rhyme about the little piggys?

And how they all had something to do, somewhere to go, a life.......

...all except the one next to the one that went shopping...he had to stay home...

Well, my staying home piggy is trying to decide which way to go.

Huh? you say....

My toe, the one that I've had for , oh, fifty-fiv...fifty-si...a long time..has decided to kinda bend...

...to sort of lean to the right...

and I think it's gotten longer. Shriek!!

I would really think this is weird (other than writing about it at 4:57am, you say???)..

but my sister Geri has had a toe that all of a sudden wanted out.

Didn't want to be a part of the "team" anymore. Was, for a lack of a better words, bent out of shape.

She has a hard time finding shoes that they all get along in now.

I worry that that's my fate as well..fighting toes.

I've never heard of anything like this before. Maybe it's a form or "Arther-ritis" or something...

Maybe mine is in solidarity for Gerri's.... "power to the toes!!" and all...

But this little piggy of mine is having pains. Could be remorse for wanting out...could be just "growing pains"...I don't know.

However, it's uncomfortable, which in turn, makes me uncomfortable.

And with winter coming, I can't let him stretch his wings, so to speak.

Can't wear flip-flops in the snow...

And to put him under the covers of a sock with four other siblings , well, he really doesn't want to conform at all. Hates all that closeness....

So maybe I'll have to take him to a doctor. Explain to the medical professional all about this little piggy and his desire to be free....

....and then just wait for his reaction.....

Heehee...

Have a good day today and remember to love your little piggys. One day they could just turn on you....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...