Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bad dreams and Cheetos...

I think my guardian angel had the day off. Or at least the night shift. Or was on a break..

That's the only explanation I can give for having such bad dreams.

Really bad.

The kind that make you not want to go back to sleep, too worried that you'll continue with the dream..

I think Lulu know this. That's why she is so insistent sometimes to make sure I'm awake.

She doesn't have to go potty. She doesn't want a treat. She just wants to make sure I'm out of that sleep that is so restless.

So that's why I'm blogging at 4 am. Don't want to go back to sleep...too afraid I'll continue with the bad dream.

You know what?

I think the angel in this story did wake me up out of that bad dream.

I think my angel on-duty was Lulu.

I think the bad dream was the Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos I ate before bedtime.

I think I'll try taking a little nap before the alarm really goes off...

I think I think too much....

Hmmmm - I'll have to think about that....

G'night ( good morning) and sweet dreams...........
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

I don't think eating the cheetos was a good idea :-).
Penny, Mosaic Artist
Lavender Hill Studio

the tattered nest said...

that's about the time I was wide awake last night (or I should say this morning)...aren't we lucky to have blogland to keep our minds occupied when we can't sleep! I hope your dreams are much better tonight!

Miss Mia said...

Awwwww, so sorry, mom. I remember when you were out here when Ella was a newborn, I woke up and heard crying. I went to the livingroom, and you were sobbing in your sleep. I woke you up because I was so worried about you. So yeah, you have some awful dreams :(.

Try to not eat or drink anything past 7 pm, except water, and see how that works. Caffeine triggers nighmares for me, so I try to be careful. I love you!

Mary said...

Hi Sandy - hope the dreams stop and you get more rest. My DH has been having awful dreams (never dreamt in the past) since having to go on a B/P med., he's really upset as his nights are now so restless - may have to put him in the guest room, ha! ha!

Thanks so much for your beautiful comment on my post of yesterday - it really touched me and made me think. DH & I are also cancer survivors - glad you are in this special "club" enjoying life to its fullest by the sound of it - way to go!!!!!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...