Friday, August 17, 2007

I dunno.....

I don’t understand…..

On our morning walk, I noticed "a" shoe at the Main Street Park.

One shoe. Not a pair of shoes. One.

How does a child leave just one shoe?

I can understand the joy of playing and the excitement of summer and the feel of the grass and sand on your toes. I understand that.
I can even understand seeing a pair of shoes left behind – kids getting caught up in the day and walking home barefoot.

But one shoe?

Wouldn’t the child notice the limp of walking with one shoe ?

The heat of the sidewalk on just their left foot?

I don’t get it.

I must be getting old......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...