Sunday, March 8, 2009

Socks.


This is a post about finding the silly things that matter {sometimes} the most.

Like socks. I am a sock girl. I wear socks all the time. Can't even remember the last time I wore panty-hose. Ick.




Anyway, it's it just funny that those little balls of rolled up smelly socks that both you and hubby have discarded all week can be transformed into soft, white, great smelling clean fun socks just by going through the washer & dryer??

I could put them on my hands and have sock puppet fun all day..how about you??



Have a fun Monday...wait..is that even a ..possibility??

-me

6 comments:

diane b said...

They are cute. You have interesting ways of entertaining yourself.

Betty said...

Socks are one of my favorite things, also! For folks who have cold feet, they are a blessing, eh? I like thick ones, thin ones, long ones, short ones, white and colors. I have several pairs with dogs on them...go figure!

Cute post.

Vee said...

Now I do remember that I once loved panty hose...support panty hose. I said that they made my legs feel better. I don't say that anymore. Hmmm... I'm a sock gal, too. Now this post makes me want to whip up a few sock puppets for the grands toybox. I am highly open to suggestion.

Yes, yes, it's so possible to have a wonderful Monday. Hope that yours is!

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

I had the best monkey sock puppet when I was a kid......I wonder what happened to him? Hmm, maybe I will just have to make one and have as much as you are having :) Hehe!

hugs~kimme

Laurie and Chris said...

Cute post!!

Only white socks for me. For some reason I have very sesative feet and colored socks make them burn. My grandmother and my mother are the same way.

diane b said...

I have left the pumpkin salad recipe on my last post comments. It is raining today and slightly cooler at last. Enjoy the snow. Must be spring soon. Off to see birthday bear on the Brisbane River today.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...