Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Are the hours shorter in here..or is it just me??


Boy - time on the computer can really get away from me. When I'm trying out a new thing, or visiting new blogs, or reading emails, time just goes...ppffft..


Feels like I've been at it for, oh, about an hour. Then I look up to see it's been ..3 hours.

I love it and I hate it. I have been trying most of my life to find a better use for my sleeping hours- such time that I could be using elsewhere..

..but I do love to sleep..
..but I don't want to waste time..
..but I need to sleep..
..but I want to create...
..but there aren't enough hours to do it all..
..but the great artists/minds/inventors/poets/writers had the exact same number of hours in their days...

Yeah..I think it's time to go to bed..to waste another few hours that I could be creating, crafting, reading, writing.....SLEEPING..

(can you tell I'm tired today..waa waa)

-me

Second-hand clocks!! Get it!!?? Oh, I crack myself up sometimes..

7 comments:

RoeH said...

Okay I'm reading this at as I look at the clock it reads 3:03 a.m. and I've been up two hours. Not good. My sleeping habits are so cockeyed. And the problem is, I love to sleep. There are no problems when I sleep. Ahhhh....yes. *heavysigh*......

Vee said...

I absolutely must use a timer. I'd never get a thing accomplished otherwise. I allow myself two hours...two...on the computer and that's it...usually...most of the time...I'm not kidding...too much. Sigh.

Karen said...

Luckily for me I have lots of free time at work to catch up on all the blogs.....shhhhh...don't tell my supervisor! BTW - your grandson is gorgeous....he looks like he'll make a wonderful and fun 3rd grade teacher.

debi said...

Great post! No, it isn't just you, I have noticed there don't seem to be as many hours in the day as there used to be. Another thing, there are not as many days in the week as when I was younger. I think it's a conspiracy!
Love your pics...too funny!
Have a great (al beit short) day!
Debi

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling...not enough hours to all I want to. Ah well,

Little Penpen said...

Yes, computer time just flies! My mom and I were just talking about it recently... how reading blogs and is like sitting down with a daily magazine!

Laurie and Chris said...

When Chris and are I are changing our background or serching for stuff to change our background time always gets away from us. Very cute post.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...