Friday, March 27, 2009

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and other random thoughts..

So, it's Friday night..and I have silly thought and weird questions..

1. What were the names of the sons and the father on My Three Sons? I know there was Chip and Ernie and Uncle Charlie...but what about the other son and the Dad?

2. Proof positive of where babies come from...the mailman.


3. Is it a tree? A flower? Nope. Grape stems..pretty in this beholder's eyes..


4. Oh yeah..we're chicken-sittin' next week. We'll get to see Ophelia and Eve and I'm going to try to get some photos...and eggs.

5. OK, so ..go out and have LOADS of fun! Just look at these two - Sha-boom-sha-boom...

teehee...

6. Or...you could get dressed up....
Put on your best make-up...
And dance!



(House-Mouse designs)
-me

9 comments:

Pearl said...

Your so off the cuff, I just wait for your next posting. Too Funny!!

diane b said...

I like the postman. So funny.

Laurie and Chris said...

The Douglas family, Chip (Stanley Livingston), Robbie (Don Grady), Steve's father-in-law Bub O'Casey (William Frawley), Steve (Fred MacMurray), Tramp and Mike (Tim Considine)
I don't know if this will help or not.

I love house mouse they are so cute.

Vee said...

Oh I'm cracking up just looking at the postman and the baby. They look completely happy...a good book-end for the two old gals.

Karen said...

I love the random-ness of this post!

Heather said...

so cute! love the child with the mailman, LOL.

A Wild Thing said...

I too love the mailman and the look on the child's face is priceless...isn't life just grand when you can find something to smile about, no matter how insignificant...you're the Queen of Smiles Missy, you never fail to amuse...wish you were closer, we'd be fast buds, I promise!...or maybe dangerous!!!

Have a great weekend...sharon

Betty said...

Well, this was fun! Got me to thinking about 'My Three Sons'....there was a program called 'Our Five Daughters'...fit our family until my brother Art came along.

Julie said...

Before looking at everyone's comments, I knew there was Robbie, and even earlier, it was just Robbie and Chip and ____, played by Tim Considine. I'm so glad Laurie and Chris said Mike, or I would have been tearing my hair out trying to remember.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...