Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Thursday all right..but it could be Wednesday..or even Tuesday..

..but not Friday...'cos I'd never forget if it was FrIDaY!

A new Pay It Forward (otherwise known as a PIF ) and an older post - because today is quite the same as yesterday and, well, I'm just not feeling it tonight...

So I went looking for old posts again BBB (before blogging buddies) were reading them and found this one and it made me smile...

...but first...I have another opportunity to participate in Pay It Forward thanks to Karin at http://perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com

(lookie at this cute graphic! Can you see the one person starting it then the others then the others..clever, huh?!)

If you also want to join in, but haven't had the opportunity to yet or you want to enjoy the fun once again, then this invitation is for you!

Here's how Pay It Forward works:

I've signed up with Karin at http://perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com and committed to send the next 3 people who sign up here with me on my blog a handmade item and goodie package within 365 days.

By accepting my invitation, YOU agree to Pay it Forward to the next 3 people who sign up with you (on your blog) and send them something within 365 days. (I love that time frame)

Want to join the fun and Pay It Forward?

I'd love to have you sign up with me!!

Please leave a contact email so I can confirm the details with you.

Let's keep the PIF going strong!

(the above was copied and pasted from Karin's blog - because , well, I was too lazy to write one myself and hey, it's good.)


And now...........................

Drum roll please!!!!!!

It's time for the First Annual Sullivan-Lyke-Blake- Lopez Family look-alike contest....

In the male category:

Mr. B and Al from Tool Time:



My brother Larry and Lee Marvin:



And let's not forget Little Emily and Lyle Lovitt: (!)


Speaking of little girls, how about Ella and the Gerber baby:




OK, so there's time for ONE more.......
Mimi and ..........??????



Maybe just one more that might be a little more flattering to me....uh....I mean the person next to Mimi....yeah, that's it...that girl...


So, who do you look like?? Oh, and by the way, I did that thingy on FaceBook "Who Do You Look Like" and I was told I looked like....Warren Buffet! Took it 4 times before it said I looked liked the Partridge Family Mom - what's-her-name...

I hate FaceBook...

-me

7 comments:

Pearl said...

Loved seeing this post again! The Mimi costume was halarious. I found that site that does the cakes with fondant. Click on Garden Cakes. Get ready to have your socks blown off!

diane b said...

He he he Those pics are a scream. Larry and Lee Marvin are so alike.
When I was young People said i looked like Cid Charise but I aged and she didn't.

Vee said...

How cute! I'm quite certain that you don't look much like Mimi without trying hard to because I'm very good at these comparison things. Whom do I look like? Everybody I think because I forever get those comments..."You look just like ..." Never the same person and never a celebrity.

Betty said...

Well, who in the world thinks you look like Warren Buffet?? Actually, I look more and more like my dad...wrinkly...haha. You did a great job finding photos to match your relatives!

A Wild Thing said...

I am sooooo still laughing...Warren Buffet/Shirley Jones...yes, facebook sucks...I'm not even going there, I'm having too much fun watching my new septic system being installed...ahhhh, life doesn't get much better'n this in Ioway!

sharon

ancient one said...

The pictures/look alikes were so funny. I saw your comment on PenPen about your husband not looking at Wife Swap.. just wanted to say my husband is the same.. and last week he 'kinda fussed when I watched it... but since he's found out who is on this week (someone we know "Ginger") he is counting the minutes and waiting right here to see it this week... ha ha ha

Julie said...

For some reason this made me laugh out loud - sorta. I had to stifle because I'm at work. I don't know what struck me so. Your words, probably.

Do you remember when they used to have commercials for Christy Lane, the singer. Ya, I was told I look like her and was I insulted!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...