Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you hear voices in your head??


Yeah, I do too but it's usually mine - and they're not just in my head...sometimes I hear them out loud...and sometimes they're at the most in-opportune time..but that's another post..

So I hear from the Universe..yeah, that one.


And the Universe knows me..quite well it seems..at least on a first-name basis..

AND, the Universe emails me! { wonder if the Universe is one FaceBook?? }

So, I've sorta've had a hard time finding Christmas this year.

Things are changing, things are harder, the "Blue-Uglies" have found me again...



..or maybe it's been my lack of discipline when it comes to my eating.....or maybe it's my trying to find my cursor while trying to learn the finger-thingie on my laptop instead of a mouse..I dunno..

Anyway..I get this email today from MY Universe....{ which I am the center of..or in proper English..of which I am the center..}

" Did you know, Colleen, that every time you cry there, harps go quiet here, angels stop dancing, and the stars look down in stunned silence?


Which is why we often say, "If Colleen ain't happy, ain't no one happy."

You are loved,
The Universe....

PS..
And did you know, Colleen, that every time you smile there, it's like sunshine here?

Hmmm...OK, well I get it. I'd *better get happy in the same pajamas I got blue in, huh??

*from the old adage my Mother use to say to me all the time.."Well, Colleen, you can get glad in the same pants you got mad in!"..... Heeeey, wonder if my Mother knows the Universe??


So, OK, today will be better, I promise. And the Universe better notice that I listened, no matter how much my Mother said I never do...

Have a happy-er day today and if you want to give the Universe you email so it can write to you personally, go to:
www.tut.com

..OK Universe, I'm sorry..let's work together to make today better. Ya with me??!!


-me...

Yea...happy as a pig in po...uh....mud..

Double Happiness!

.... or maybe a Double-Double from In -and-out Burger..I keep getting those two mixed up...

9 comments:

Lori R. said...

We sure can get into a funk at holiday time. I've been right there with ya, but today is going to be a better day for me too. So "we" are going to put on our big girl pants and deal with it!!! I kinda let three days slip by and now I gotta kick it into high gear because I have company coming and lots to do!!!
Hope your day is happier and get those little fingers out of the goodies. You worked too hard to go backwards. A little doesn't hurt, but the whole plate full of fudge will!!! Love you Colleen!!!

Unknown said...

i love your moms quote! it is so true. i hope your day is happier and brighter!

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey, if nothing else, try on a different pair of pants.....
Oh, and thanks for letting me know exactly where them voices are coming from! Ok, I already knew....
Bottom line...stay tough, keep smiling and know the New Year is coming! WOO HOO..I think.....
And keep us chuckling.
Have a great Friday and stay warm!

Diane said...

I'm glad that I follow your blog. I love reading them, and all the quotes. Keeps em coming :)

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi Colleen, Just sending you a big ol hug!!! S Q U E E Z E !!!

Laurie said...

From my universe to yours...
Blessed Christmas.

Karen said...

Every day I get up in the morning and have to make a concious decision to make this day a GOOD day. It's hard....and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. But it's worth the effort, ya know?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, we all have our blue days. Makes us really, really appreciate the happy ones.

My children & their families live far away. I miss them terribly, which is one of the reasons I started my blog. I told my oldest daughter that I don't want to end up some strange old woman dressing chipmunks and calling them my children.

So, here we are in bloggyland, all together, and whenever you get to feeling a lil blue - share. We are here for you!

Hugs!!!
Zuzu

Pearl said...

I totally understand Colleen, sometimes "put your big girl panties on" means we have no idea what your going through and could never know unless we walked in your shoes. Just know "we" in blogland love ya!!!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...