Thursday, December 3, 2009

Re-Run: The "toddler rules" just became "Lulu's rules"....

{this is from my very first year of blogging..thought some of you may enjoy this one }

You've probably read the 'toddler rules' before.
And they do pertain to toddlers.

But even more, they apply to "Lulu, Princess Warrior"

Case in point- went to Einstein's for bagels and saw the doggies ones.
We have 2 dogs.
I bought 2 bagels.
I gave each dog a bagel and they started eating them.
Braxton ate oh, about 1/4 of his when Lulu darling spotted it...and took it.
I now have 2 dogs and one has 1/4 bagel and the other has 1 3/4 bagels.
Seems fair enough.
In Lulu's world...

Here's the "rules" -edited by Lulu herself.....

1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.


4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.

6. If I'm doing something and look like I don't want it, it's mine anyway.


7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.


8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If it's broken, it's yours. No, wait, that's mine too.

But, by the end of the day, Braxton (aka Eeyore) and Lulu (aka Princess Warrior) love each other and are the best of buds.


Ah, the rules of the game. Sounds familiar on so many levels....
g'night...
-me






14 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

those are the most adorable pics!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable blog with such precious pictures. You have got this "dog thing" (or "dog think") down pat. Betty

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest thing ever! She is halarious and you know the best thing is that I can totally see her saying that or at least thinking it! reading your blog just makes me happy!

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Oh to be a dog in your home..that is what the DH at my house says about our four legged friend. My daughter lives next door so we have doggie doors and an opening in the fence...He is the dog in charge for sure. Boy do we love our pets. Love your blogspot always. Blessings, LeAnn

Anonymous said...

Hi Braxton and Lulu,
My name is Miss Candi .Oh what fun you 2 have. I am an only child. I kinda of like it that way. I would hate to share my mommy. I have her wrapped around my paw. You both are so cute. Stop by and visit me sometimes. My mommy likes to post those silly pictures of me too.

Little Penpen said...

Cute, cute, cute! I have two dogs that behave the exact same way. My little dachshund rules the roost and everything is HERS. Big brother (who looks a lot like your Braxton!) is always easy going and lets her have her way, usually. They remind the most of my son and daughter when they were little ones... same personalities!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet.I guess there always has to be a bossy one in the bunch.=)

regina barnett said...

Very cute and adorable dogs. love the story.

Unknown said...

Lulu! Lulu is just the cutest little thing! And so is her white fuzzy sidekick! I can't wait to show my husband how similar Lulu is to our Ginger. I confess (don't tell Ginger this!) that your Lulu is a bit more of a beauty queen than our Ginger. Nonetheless, Ginger will always be a beauty in my eyes. ;)

Unknown said...

yep! those were my childrens rules growing up and now they are jacks, my choc. lab!

A Wild Thing said...

Girl...you make my day again, as I sit here at the shop laughing my but off and people are looking at me like I'm a lunatic...well that's certainly nothing new!!!

I heart your heathens too!!!

have a great weekend sister...

Julie said...

Awww..so cute. Especially the last photo.

Unknown said...

I have been chasing around a thirteen month old little guy for the last three days so this applies too! Arent animals funny? Lulu rules the doggie world I am afraid...at least in your house.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://etomyxohi.100megsfree5.com/samojoxy.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...