You've probably read the 'toddler rules' before.
And they do pertain to toddlers.
But even more, they apply to "Lulu, Princess Warrior"
Case in point- went to Einstein's for bagels and saw the doggies ones.
We have 2 dogs.
I bought 2 bagels.
I gave each dog a bagel and they started eating them.
Braxton ate oh, about 1/4 of his when Lulu darling spotted it...and took it.
I now have 2 dogs and one has 1/4 bagel and the other has 1 3/4 bagels.
Seems fair enough.
In Lulu's world...
Here's the "rules" -edited by Lulu herself.....
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.
6. If I'm doing something and look like I don't want it, it's mine anyway.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours. No, wait, that's mine too.
But, by the end of the day, Braxton (aka Eeyore) and Lulu (aka Princess Warrior) love each other and are the best of buds.
Ah, the rules of the game. Sounds familiar on so many levels....