Saturday, February 21, 2009

We moved to a new suite...

Yes, I know I just told you last week that I had been moved to a beautiful cubicle (is that an oxymoron??) with a window view...

..but, things change in the corporate world...instantly...sometimes even quicker that instantly..

..so I moved again. This time to yet another suite (from 208 to 206 and now 204)

...and, yes, my Hedgie moved with me..so all is well...

..got my reference book...my snack..Mr. B watching out for me...

..and a dry erase board to write daily quotes on...

..did I fail to mention...I'm now in the break room?? Oh yea, sorry, I am now...in the bREaKRoOm...

Yeppers...I can take phone calls, do a load of dishes, answer an email, clean the fridge and write a report...make a pot of coffee....all in the SaMe rOoM..hahahahaha..

But hey, when I walk out....

..this is what greets me...

Then, go home to this lovely salad..


...and this cute face....

and this sweet face, version 2.0

Oh, yeah..one more thing...I left a little message for anyone who comes into my office..uh..kitchen.....


We can make ourselves happy no matter where we are if we have the right mindset..

...now, who wants a fresh cuppa coffee??

-me

6 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Oh boy. I bet you are getting a little tierd of moving. You have a very pretty view when you leave:)

Betty said...

It's getting a little weird there...no, it's getting a LOT weird! The break room? What's next? The ladies' room? Aacck! Your decorations are great...something nice to think about while having your cuppa. Take care, my friend.

Charmingdesigns said...

Its nice you have some of your comforts with you....but no window??? At least you get company.lol. Laurie

Heather said...

wow, love the snow covered mountains outside!

Shari from Big Yellow Farmhouse said...

Wow! From someone who has always lived on the prairie, I've got to say I would never, never get tired of being greeted by those beautiful mountains every day!

diane b said...

Yep, love the mountains. Bad luck about the move. The window cubical sounded better.Hope you get a good spot in the new building.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...