Friday, February 20, 2009

Didja feed my fish??

..on the swimming fish? In my pond??

Put your mouse in the pond and left-click it to feed the fishes... then just watch the feeding-frenzy :-)

OK, so have you ever had days where you just wanted to curl up, pull the covers over your head and just...sleep??

Here's a step-by-step tutorial:











So...just DO IT!




Hmmm....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
And, if you don't have one of these, they are sold in sets of 2 - in their own self-filling hanging stockings just in time for that all important St. Patrick's day gift-giving!


(notice how sweetly they're holing their little hands.....uh..paws?

Aren't they adorable?

I want one...or 2 ;-)

**all photos are from Cute Overload (great name, huh?) at:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload

Have a great Saturday..I know I'm fixin' to!

-me

5 comments:

diane b said...

They are so cute but prickly. Sometimes I would like to roll up into a prickly ball and be left alone.

JapaneseKeane said...

I like "your fish"!
Really nice :-)

Betty said...

Didn't know they could curl up in a ball like that. Thanks for the demo! Have a happy Saturday!

Laurie and Chris said...

I think I would like to stay curled up on the couch with a good book today!:) Very cute pictures.

Heather said...

too cute!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...