Thursday, February 26, 2009

Confessions of a Fluffer...again...

(rerun warning...)

OK, I learned first hand that one CAN have too much fiber in one day...'nuff said..

So, this is a post from a l-o-n-g time ago - but it's still valid..I'll be back tomorrow with ..oh..lot of good advice..about how to NOT eat too much fiber in one day..

"Where's the Beano Mr. B??"

confessions of a "fluffer"...


Yes, I am.

A fluffer. And I'm fluffy but that's another post.

A pillow fluffer. Much to my dear husband's dismay. He cannot get up to go potty without me rushing to fluff the cushions, pillows and foot stools. Poor guy. He just wants the pillows to retain his shape so he can come back and settle in- not to have to arrange them again.

Even my sweet pups seems to be getting a tad bit frustrated with my fluffing obsession. Their little beds, complete with Lulu's sock collection, are getting fluffed daily. And they just don't appreciate it.

They say you know when a little habit becomes a problem..like drinking.

Well, not just like drinking - but, you know, when it hurts you or others. And I really don't think my fluffing hurts others, but I do know the other night when I was fluffing my bed pillow with all my might by punching in from both sides, the pillow slipped and I hit my own two fists with all my might.

Yeeeah...

...hurt ME like crazy.. I really thought I'd done some damage and wanted a little bit of sympathy.

Mr. B was laughing. I think the dogs were too. geesh...

Fluffing. The floors may not be sparkling, and dust may really not be a "protective coating" for my furniture, but my pillows are FLUFFED!

My work here is done.

Now to go an soak my knuckles......

-me

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Poor thing - hope you feel better tomorrow!

diane b said...

Are you saying that you are a fibre overdosed fluffer. Do kids in USA use the term "Fluff"? Some Aussie kids would say in class Eeew! He just did a fluff and it smells. So the term fibre fluffer put a smile on my face.

Betty said...

Hey, that's a real benefit of blogging! We can't hear or smell your fluffs; but, we can enjoy the humor of the situation! This is too funny!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Good one!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...