Monday, February 2, 2009

May I intorduce myself...Ms. Dum -bass..and you are??

Yep, that's me......well, not actually, really, technically me.

The photo. That's the "not me" ..the name, well... yeah..kinda...


"This is a photo of a Dum-bass - Ms. Dum-bass to be more specific." he says...

Yep. After I so kindly texted the person back who texted me with "yay and congratulations on the baby, but I think you meant this message for another person"...I go to work to find out the young woman who WAS pregnant (yes, I know, but I thought she was due later..) had given birth to a baby boy...you got it...named Houston. Houston Paul..right before kick-off for the Super Bowl..

Funny, I never got a reply for my last text to them..Hmm...

Maybe my solitary work environment is not such a good thing...

Congratulations MeiLani and Michael on the birth of your first child, Houston Paul ...and this time...I mean it !


...and no, I didn't install this door thingy upside down on the workshop door - it came that way when we go the house...

-me

8 comments:

diane b said...

I call these incidents...."Senior Moments". You just had a Senior Moment and that excuses everything.
Where have the puppies gone??

Shari from Big Yellow Farmhouse said...

How funny! Don't feel bad, I use the "Senior moment" excuse a lot these days!!

RoeH said...

Funny story but mostly.....I LOVE that door. I would never ever change it.

Neabear said...

I am glad you were able to find out what that text message was all about. I have those Senior moments now and then too.

the tattered nest said...

you crack me up...I want your job! the solitude sounds wonderful...but maybe you should venture out once in awhile...tee hee.

the tattered nest said...

you crack me up...I want your job! the solitude sounds wonderful...but maybe you should venture out once in awhile...tee hee.

A Wild Thing said...

What da ya mean ya don't have music on your blog...I could've sworn...hmmmm...

I think the doorknobs are upside down at my house too...what a shot!

You know that number 60 is a turning point...hope we can find our way back!

Love the old man and your mug...that's why I stay single, there's too many of THEM out there.

luv ya girl!

sharon

Betty said...

I admit I'm one of the ones who suggested you text them back...of course, I didn't realize you actually KNEW them, after all. That's so funny! Maybe in the future, when they 'text', they'll sign their names. See, you did a good thing!

Love the doorknob...they probably did that on purpose so the little folks could reach the knob, but NOT the keyhole (peek, peek)..haha.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...