Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some photos just beg for blogging....

...know what I mean?? (KWIM??)

Tomorrow is my son-in-law Johnny's birthday. He's a great husband and one of the GREATEST Daddies I've met.

So, first off, Happy Birthday Johnny.

Now, since becoming a member of this family, you probably know that we (I mostly) need fodder for my blog.

And some of my family have provided me with LOTS of fodder. Lots..

But I haven't heard much from Johnny.....until I saw these photos.....

DISCLAIMER: The photos are not what they appear to be or what I am going to make of them - they were just toooooo funny to pass up!!

These photos were taken at the Cherry Blossom Festival in Brook Branch Park...


Ella: When do I get to play with the drum, Daddy?
Johnny: Not now, Ella, it's Daddy's turn...

Ella: When do I get a turn??... when do I get to play Daddy? Huh????

Johnny: In a minute, in a minute - I think I've got the beat....be bop bam be bop

Ella: I don't think this is fair...I wanna play the drum...This is not fair...

I'M TELLING MOMMY!!

MOMMY - DADDY WON'T LET ME PLAY WITH THE DRUM!

Johnny: OK, Brandi ..I hear you....

Ella: Geesh, whadda you so grumpy about..I just wanted my turn...


Kenny Rogers-after-plastic-surgery-look-alike-wanna-be: Can't we all just get along......that's better Johnny...now you both can play with the drum!"


Kenny Rogers-after-plastic-surgery-look-alike-wanna-be: All together now......Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya Kumbaya ...

Ella: I love you Daddy...

Johnny: I love you too Ella...You're my 'butterfly girl"

Have fun...and remember, if you are a blogger, know a blogger, are married to a blogger or married into a family that has a blogger...you could be ......................blogger-fodder..

-me

7 comments:

April said...

That is sooooooo funny! You should do a scrapbook page with that. It looks like exactly what happened (even though I know it was not!). Emily will get a kick out of reading this blog entry! :>)))
Love ya,
April

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Johnny!
That was just the funniest thing! How perfect your dialogue was! LOL
Love Ella's butterfly!

Jan

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY, LOVE THE PHOTOS,WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL.ANGIE X

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Johnny! Hello Ella Ireland...love your flutterbye eyes and your name is kinda cute too!

Little Penpen said...

Happy Birthday to Johnny! What a cute post! Yes, one never knows where our blog ideas may come from.

Linda said...

This is too funny and makes me giggle....my family teases me by saying I think this is going to be a blog moment:).

Ella is a cutie pie and I'm wishing a happy birthday to her daddy.

Happy May Day...I'll keep trying to send sunny days your way.. hugs, Linda

Julie said...

Butterfly girl is a real sweetie!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...