Monday, May 25, 2009

Our week-end get-away in one sentence..


OK, on to I-15, drive, drive drive, apple, drive drive, chef's salad in Green River, drive drive, yay we're here, hello April, hello Denver, hello Chris, hello Aunt Gerri, dinner with family, lookie, it's Andy & Barb, ham is great, g'night, in the shower, graduation,beautiful Red Rocks Amphitheater, CUTE SHOES, brrrr cold, kissy, kissy, Thai food for lunch, meeting at school for field trip training, Emily's presentation on Mme. Currie, STOP..is that a garage sale, yes, garage sale, hello Riley, hello Sophie, every body's sleepy, spaghetti, g'night, field trip, bus ride oh my too many kiddos, park, walk, walk smile for the camera, bus ride back, oh my head's about to explode, same garage sale, graduation party, fun, friends, storms, g'night..g'mornin' dentist for Brian & Emily, shop, lunch out, drive to the airport, g'bye Brian, Tessa & Gerri, storms around, g'night breakfast with family at I-Hop, Alyssa waitress, hug hug, bye, drive drive storms, can't see, smile, grapes, lunch at Arby's chopped salad in Price, yum-o, almost home, pups happy, Mom Daddy happy, g'night.

Whew....the world's longest run-on sentence..

Here are some snap shots of the fun...I'll elaborate more on the garage sale finds later..



This may need to be titled..

"How To Cram As Much Into One Week-end As Humanly Possible..."

g'night, again..

-me

13 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

I think I have jet lag...what a blast and thanks for the memories, all the concerts at Red Rocks back in the 70's...ahhh, the good ol' days, haven't been back to Colo. since I moved back 27 years ago...has it changed...argh!!!

Glad you're back safe, those last 100 miles are a killer when you're missin' the pups...right!

s

RoeH said...

I love your 'sentence'. What fun. Any trips a good trip most of the time. Glad you had a fun one.

Pearl said...

So glad you two had a great time! What a wirl wind indeed, loved the pictures!! Welcome home women!!

diane b said...

WOW! You sure did pack a lot into one weekend. That's living life to the full. Good on you! I bet the pups were pleased to see you and vice versa. You sure put meaning into F.I.R.E. (family is really everything.)

Altered Glass said...

wow, I need a nap after reading that! I bet those dogs were like velcro when you got home. Our pet won't let us out of sight for a few days! Sleeps with one eye open;) Pics are excellent. I have never been to Red Rock, the area looks just breathtaking... What a place to have a graduation.

Unknown said...

I had to catch my breath while reading the longest running sentence but wow... can't wait to see more.

wendy said...

WOW.... What a trip!! It sounds like you had a good time! What nice pictures.

Betty said...

What a gorgeous setting for graduation! Sure beats the old gymnasium, eh?

I want to hear more details on the field trip, okay?

Braxie and Lulu must have been ecstatic!

Glad you and Mr. B are home safe and sound!

Heather said...

what an amazing view! love your story!! my eyes can't believe where the graduation was held. gorgeous!!!! i love the pictures of the drive home and the storms. very cool!

Karen said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Not too relaxing though, huh?

Laurie and Chris said...

Holy cow!! You guys where very busy! You need another vacation to rest from your vacation!

debi said...

It looks like you had a fun, jam-packed weekend!! I'll bet your babies are glad to have you back home.

Julie said...

That was fun! Now I gotta catch my breath.

I'll be the pups were happy!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...