So yeah, my last post had some of you wondering:
1. How do you (I) get the things to hang on the screen?
magnets + metal screens = viola!
2. I (you) thought you (I) wasn't/weren't crafting any more?
yeah, you & Mr. B - start. stop. start start start. stop. stop. stop. See a pattern??
3. Have you (I) tried gin in the morning instead of the cold water?
no. canasta, maybe...
4. Are you (me) retiring at 63?
OK, so if it's the whole number of hours thing, I was figuring 2080 (numbers of hours payroll departments use to figure yearly salaries) X's 3 years = 6,240 hours. I didn't figure the "whole life number of hours (24 X 365 days X 3 years = 26,280)
but then.....that is wishful thinking on my part - probably will be slinging hash or making telemarketing calls with an ear-amplifier until I'm 65.... crap....now I'm really bummed...
5. Why am I (you) reading this blog?
Hmmm...now that's one I really can't answer.
..but I'm glad you do...
..because I really love to have you here. and ribbons.
I really love ribbons.
ps- some favorite ribbons..