Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Have you ever just wanted to sleep.....

...until you're.....................done?

I mean, the kind of sleep that's delicious. Where you melt into your bed and become one - sweet smelling sheets, cool crisp pillow cases..

"ah master...become one with the bed.."

No interruptions.

No clocks.

No pups that have to go potty ( not that I don't want the pups with me - I do - but maybe with bladders the size of bowling balls..??)
No lunches to make.
No me having to go potty (maybe with a bladder the size of a bowling ball??)
No phones to answer.
No place to be - nothing to do...
Just sweet-non-guilty-totally-absorbed-in-sleep ...sleep.

To feel like you're getting up because you're totally bored with bed...

Ahhh, wouldn't it be lovely!

(can you tell I'm tired tonight? - yeah, I thought so..)
So here are some pictures of where I'd like to be for about a week...



Pure bliss.....

I'm taking my tired old eyes to bed now - maybe they'll be awake enough in the morning to come visit you all!

g'night.

-me

5 comments:

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

Awe!! I could sleep now :)
I love the picies.

~kimme

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

I forgot to ask if you got the pics
from me for Strokestown Park?

I am a scatter brain :)

warm regards,
~kimme

Betty said...

I want to camp out in THAT tent! Doesn't it look like luxury? And all the sleeping little preciouses (if that's not a word it ought to be...how DO you pluralize precious as a noun?). Hope you got some great sleep last night!

Charmingdesigns said...

I just caught up on your last 2 posts. Hunt and Pecker uh.lol I woke up early this morning, now you are making me want to go climb back in bed..maybe I'll reread this before I go to bed tonight!! Have a great day...and night. Laurie

Little Penpen said...

Yes mam! I could sleep like that, if allowed. I told my husband last night that I was sleeping until 9:00 today. Guess which dog woke me up? Butterbean! with my daily "bath" and cute little whimpers! (at 7:00 am)

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...