Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday..the day afTeR Sunday..right??

Gotta remember that one...and gotta remember the DVR.

Yep..and gotta remember when you DVR the Sunday Morning show on CBS..


..then watch it the next day....Monday..it's no longer Sunday..

..and you really do need to go to work..because it's.....MONDAY.


Hmmm.. I know I got up & made Mr. B's lunch...then he left for work..then all I remembered was I was watching Sunday Morning on CBS..

...And I know I don't work on Sunday...soooooo...

Yeppers...almost late..thank goodness for Lulu, my furry little alarm clock..


I swear she knows...

Yes..she does....

-me

{no, we don't currently have a cat..so can't blame this one...}

12 comments:

just call me jo said...

Silly addled woman!

Laurie said...

Too funny Colleen, looks like time for a clock that also tells you what day it is. Gee I'll have to find one for myself!

ain't for city gals said...

Monday morning is the one time I am so grateful for not having to go to a real job anymore..good ideas on posting pics...I am going for the healthy factor also but have to admit there is a little vanity too...I want to look stylish one more time...

Vee said...

Glad that you made it on time!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

LOL!

Manuela

Art by Darla Kay said...

Cute post Colleen! Thanks for the 'welcome home' comment! I WISH I had a laptop so I could have brought it with and kept up with you :( But nope, now I'm going to try though!!
Missed you and your wonderful blog!

Charmingdesigns said...

I have been confused every since we moved here. My days off use to be Fri and Tue. Now its sun and monday...On friday, I never know what day it is.lol.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh no, that's not good. Glad your alarm clock was working :)

A Wild Thing said...

I stopped in to the Salvation Army store last Saturday after work and said...when did you guys start opening on Sunday...they said we aren't, it's Saturday...oh yeah, that's right, I worked today...can you tell me where I'm going...

I need a vacation!!!

RIGHT!!!

Unknown said...

glad you got all straightened out!

Sue said...

Oh dear, what a way to confuse yourself! Glad you made it in okay!

Sue:)

PS...word verification is: dafynes

LOL

Vicki/Jake said...

Oh. you're a hoot! I think we can relate....

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...