Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lulu - the dog whisperer..I mean.. the whispering dog....

You read right. Lulu "whispers".....





Not all the time. But in the middle of the night or early morning hours when she's trying to get me up to take her out.



It starts out soft, almost inaudible........aaahhhhwwww.....aaahhhwwwww..



If this doesn't get me, she turns up the volume - but just a little..aaahhhwww...aaahhhwww...



It sounds breathy and low..hhhhhhwwwaaaahhh..a little louder each time..



If I'm really not hearing her,(or pretending not to..) she finally goes into "kissy-mode"....kissing me until I can't take another minute of it.



What a sweetheart...but a pain in the middle of the night that's for sure.

She's our girl alright. Strong willed, stubborn, determined and focused..

...and a real sweetie.
We are sooo lucky to have her in our lives. You keep whispering, Lulu, and I'll eventually get up & let you out!
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Awww. What a cutie patootie! It's kinda like she really hates to bother you but, mom...I gotta go! Thanks so much for looking at my new store! I'm really pleased with it so far, it's not a really popular site yet like ebay so I have to advertise for it myself on my blog...which tell her is another great networking tool! I would love to see her items on a blog that link to her own store! Have a great day, Colleen! xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. Mine waits to hear the five o'clock alarm....comes running out from under his warm cover and does the teetee dance.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...