Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I think I have another "Princess" in the family....

...my youngest grand daughter, Ella Ireland, who recently turned 4 as you may remember, just attended her very first rock concert....

...........in New Jersey...

..............with her Mom..


It was a present from her Daddy to Ella and her Mommy. Tickets to the Spice Girls concert for an early Valentine's gift.

How fun! The two of them had a "girl's night out", got dressed up, took the train downtown and saw Ella's very first rock concert - but I have a feeling it won't be her last........singing along (Ella knows all the words) and dancing in the isles........practcaily stealing the show.......

She was quite a vision in her pink petticoat-skirt and "Rock Star" T-shirt...and don't forget the pink cowboy (cowgirl) boots!
So, one loud, crowded concert, a soda and a souvenir poster and it's back to the train for the ride home. Wonder if either of them got any sleep that night?

It's Sesame Street and American Girl one week - the Spice Girls the next - I guess, like her T-shirt says..................
"if the tiara fits........."


Have a great Wednesday and I'll take photos of the cubicle today for tomorrow's post ( like that's really something to look forward to, huh...)
-me

5 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Cool little spice girl... what fun!

the tattered nest said...

what a sweetheart!

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

HOW CUTE...I am so looking forward to the pink dresses and the "Princess" stuff. Just 4 more months and already looking at little girl stuff......can wait. Still love them 2 boys just the same!!!!!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Colleen, what a cutie patootie!!! She definitely looks like she had the best time, too!! What a great gift from her dad ~ xxoo, Dawn (I, for one, cannot wait to see the cubicle!!!)

Anonymous said...

How cute and what fun.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...