Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yesterday, Ella turned 4!




She's such a nut. She will only go "potty" in a sparkling potty- which is quite admirable...I had to "show" her the stain in the veeeeeery bottom of my potty was indeed a stain and NOT dirty - she finally relented...but when I talked to her the other day, she did tell me about a product called Kaboom that "should take that your potty stain away Grammie.."

"Thanks, Ella...."

Yep. She's 4.

The "baby" is no longer a baby - well she will be until another grandchild is born.

Or, oh-my-heck a GREAT grandchild! Not yet. We still have plenty of time....

...don't we???

Brian is 20..soon to be 21..YIKES! When I was 20, I was married with 2 children - not that I would suggest that. He's on his way to a teaching degree.

Yeah Brian! You ROCK!

And has a beautiful girlfriend to boot. She's on her way to a degree in Psychology - I think...

....She told us at Thanksmas, but I've slept since then..sorry, Tessa!

The children and now their children have brought us so much love, excitement and pride, worry, fear, nervousness, gray hair... - it's hard to think of anything I'm more proud of...

Anyway, just a short post for today. It's 13 degrees...that's cold..C-O-L-D!

Brrr...... and I have to start layering so I can go to work! The warehouse is , let's just say, chilly. I'm bringing a little space heater from home to warm me.

To bad they don't make them in sizes...I would get X-large. With this one, I'll have to start at my feet and aim it on various parts until all of me is warm - then I'll have to start all over!

Sounds like an "all-day" job.......

Better get started....

Have a safe and WARM day, wherever you are!

-me

5 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Happy Birthday to Sweet Ella! I love the ribbons in her hair. Funny that she mentioned Kaboom... I 've been thinking about trying that myself. Ask her (4 yr old) if she think it really works? LOL Stay warm today!

Anonymous said...

I think the little doll on the left is so much cuter than the little doll in her arms! She is too precious for description! Four is my very favorite age of children. Take care. Betty

Fete et Fleur said...

I love the name Ella. You are so blessed!!

Thanks so much for visiting and your kind comments on my blog!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Ella is beautiful. Happy birthay. My Kaytlynn just turned four, Arent they just smartys. She has a weird thing with pottys too.

the tattered nest said...

Listen to Ella Grandma! Kaboom works...tried it. liked it. She is soooooooo cute!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...