Thursday, January 24, 2008

Umm...what do I blog about?

...Everything. Anything. Me. My life. My friends and my family.


I write about anything and nothing..."everything but the kitchen sink'


Which is OK because while I have a really nice kitchen sink, it doesn't hold a candle to what Mr. B gave me for a bathroom sink!


Ta-Da!




It's a couple of years old now but every time I look at it, I love it even more!



OK, so it's the little things.



Like what I like......



My favorites.....

It's those "little things" that keep us going. The things that turn out to be not so little after all.

Like my blog.

Well, it IS a "little thing" however, I have met so many wonderful people out there (YOU!, Yes, you..the one reading this now..) and feel like I have made so many friendships.

I stop by one person's to see how the baby is doing.....

By another's to see what beautiful projects she has to share....

By yet another's to see how living in Great Brittan compares to living in Utah...

And so many more...

And I appreciate each and ever one of you. I have learned, cried, laughed, been inspired and feel a closeness to you all that brings such a feeling of "community" to me.

And that is something I've searched my whole life for...to feel a part of something.

To "belong"..

And, yes, like the Brad Paisley song says, sometimes I feel I'm "So much cooler on-line"..but I wanted to take just a moment to say thanks....

SO....

Thank You!

..and I'll "see" you tomorrow!

-me

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Thank You! for bringing smiles, joy, happiness, fun, even a tear now and then, to me. I spend much time on the internet and always look forward to your blog! Take care. Betty

The Feathered Nest said...

I feel the exact same way, Colleen! What a wonderful group of friends, across the miles, with little tidbits, or maybe even a lot, of our lives in common. I love to see how each and every one is doing, to peek in on their lives, rejoice with them or mourn with them ~ it truly is an amazing thing, this blogland...so glad to have met you Ms. Colleen!
xxoo, Dawn

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Me Too!!! Colleen, you are one of my favorite "little" things that I do! I love you sink!!
Hugs,
Penny

Unknown said...

My mom has linked to your site and I found myself checking it everyday. You make me laugh, especially on days when I don't feel like I can.

Little Penpen said...

I am glad we found each other, because your blog is truly one of my favorites! You are definitely cool... online, or off line!

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

YOU are so cool on line..I bet your SUPER COOL in person. You cannot fake COOLNESS

ancient one said...

yeah, we all love you!!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...