Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ready for some good news??

I am going back to work at my old job! Yippee!

I really did love it there. Love the people. Love the atmosphere (jeans & Tees everyday)...

And I KNEW what I was doing...OK, so they have hired someone to replace me- but they've found (or created) another position where I'll be doing something with the shipping (creating labels, inputting addresses etc.) and helping with the overflow of the customer service portion.

Yippee!

So, today I go back. The pups will miss me ( an how I will miss them!!) and my house is not yet quite completed (construction dust you know...) but the week-end's almost here, so I can tackle that then.

I really am blessed you know...and I know that too.

So, here are the folks I'll be going back to work with...


Ahhh, the luck of the Irish...don't you just love it??

Have a safe & memorable Wednesday, OK?

-me

6 comments:

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

So glad you got your old job back....comfort is a good thing sometimes. I just told my son last night that money is not everything..sometimes it is good to go with the people that help you when you down..he was out of work 6 months with a new baby on the way.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! They may have hired someone to do your former job; but, they could NEVER hire someone to replace you! I know you'll enjoy the new duties and be really good at them. You are a jewel! Take care. Betty

The Feathered Nest said...

Yaaaaaay Colleen!!!! I'm so very happy for you!! I'm sure everyone will be so happy to see your sweet smiling face ~ they must love to you create a place for you!! I hope you have a wonderful first day back, xxoo, Dawn

the tattered nest said...

Hi Colleen...glad to hear the good news! It sounds like it was meant to be! I hope your first day was a good one...

Laurie and Chris said...

Congratulations! That is great.

Little Penpen said...

Congrats! Work will be fun again!!! I know those guys are happy to have you back.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...