Saturday, March 15, 2008

Things are getting dangerous on Main Street....

...Oh my..

Twice a year, the city does a "large-thingy-pick-up" (not the official name) for free so you can put to the curb all your biggy stuff-like branches, re-modeling trash (ahem, Mr. B??) and odds -n-ends and they will have a big ol front loader and a dump truck and haul it away..nice, huh?

However, this time last pick-up is when I "rescued" (thanks Pam..or "Fingers Flynn") my lovely green screen door.

Hmmm..wonder what there's going to be this time that needs a good home??

"Rescue me, oh take me in your arms..resuce me..can't you see that I'm lonely..rescue me...uh huh..rescue me.."

Thanks, Aretha...

So today's post will be short. Yeah for you.

If you like a wonderful trip to Ireland, courtesy of the Internet, may I suggest 2 sisters, Angie and Pam's blogs. White O'Morn Cottage and The Old Schoolhouse. Lovely sisters. Lovely blogs..

Which brings me to this..


This is for Paul. Pam's husband.

Not that I love him...

Although he's probably very lovable..

And I'm sure if I ever met him, I'd come to love him..in a "Oh-that-Paul!-I-just- love-him" sort of way...

But he collects frogs. And I just happened to have this one I gave Mr. B (the one that I TRULY do love) and thought I'd send him froggy wishes via blogland..

That's all..Really...really...

So, Pam & Paul (that's soo cute) here's froggy wishes for the both of you...

Have a great Saturday!


-me....the so not other woman....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Colleen, we are rolling around laughing at your brilliant post! He loves your frog..well,you know, in a healthy wholesome froglovin' way! Thank you so much. You have made our day! Yes, you would love my Paul if you met him. He is a big cuddley sweet hearted teddy bear. Love from Pam and Paul and Angie. Have a great St Paddy's Day in Utah!

Anonymous said...

ah colleen if you only knew pam and paul are only georgous and we have taken you to our hearts when i call pam i say did colleen coment today tell me what she said you are a breath of fresh air a lovely lovely women hugs angie

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

So, does this mean you are going dumpster diving or curb cruising? I wish my town would do that!

Love the froggy!!
Hugs,
Penny

the tattered nest said...

you lucky girl! I really need a good dumpster right about now...

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...