Wednesday, October 17, 2007

...and then there was.....


....BIG desserts....

OK, so the ice cream one is not real, but the cake we had (called on the menu "big old chocolate cake") @ The Three Bears Restaurant in West Yellowstone, was real and.........

.... as big as Randy's hand! (notice the 2 forks?...didn't want you to think we were piggies!!!!)

And yes, we do know that even half of that cake is twice as much as anyone needs...)

The little rolls were from Tubby's ( great name, huh? ) Each morning we stopped for their scones - cranberry-orange with orange glaze and pecans..... ............can you see me smiling even now??

We had a picnic lunch in the park everyday... thin sliced salami & provolone on, what else?

Yep, Tubby's rolls. So good! I don't care what you eat, it's always better when eaten outside, huh?

Yeppers, I am a Recreational Eater all right..............


So today, enjoy God's bounty....And split some big 'ol chocolate cake with someone you love....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...