Friday, July 1, 2011

We're starting a wonderful holiday week-end!!

...soooo....:



Yay! I'm all for that!  Be safe, wear sunscreen, drink plenty of fluids..and come back here armed with fun pictures to share!!




Until Tuesday..this is me..signing off..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!

Long may it wave...

And sing to the top of the trees and mountains and from the bottom of your hearts...
"America, America, God shed His grace on thee....."

-me......and Mr. B..........and Braxton and Lulu and Sushi too!



9 comments:

RoeH said...

Sounds like you're going to have a great weekend yourself! Be good, now. :)

Vicki/Jake said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!
Have a good, long weekend Cawlene:)
(you know why I spelled it like that...haha)

Pearl said...

Have a great celebration and long rest, kiss the kids!

Linda said...

Happy 4th to YOU and YOURS!!!!

Breezy said...

Happy 4th Colleen..
Have a great holiday

XOXOX
gail

just call me jo said...

I love your enthusiasm. Tell all the fur babies and Sushi hello from Lola and Barley. Watch ya some fireworks.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Happy 4th of July Weekend wishes to you and to yours!

~♥~

Vee said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

(Love these joyous tidings today with the help of the mouse troupe.)

Scrap for Joy said...

Wasn't Winnie The Pooh the wisest bear? Hope you have as much fun as you can handle on the 4th of July weekend! We're off to visit grandsons-Yay!!
xoxo
Joyce

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...