Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Happy Hello Hello :-)

OK, so yeah, I was really out of town, but being the cautious blogger that I am, I didn't want to announce it to any of my readers who are cat buglers..

But we have dogs anyway... oh well.

Doh! I just gave away my secret code for being not home.....  "unplugged" ..

See? I did it again.

Anyway, good news is that Grandma Evelyn is home from Las Vegas...bad news is that some of our money isn't.

 {Gma Evelyn & Colette, Robert's wife}

Oh, and do you know how they say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"??

 .no..not him..but...Hubba Hubba!!

Soooo not true.  Guess they weren't talking about the Creme Brulee...I think it's going to stay with me for a while.

But we had a great time and I got another purse.  I love me some purses and last time, I got 2 new ones at the gift shop at the "M" and this time...another!  They have some wicked good sales and I zone in on the purse rack. 

So, there we were..12th floor...







..and receiving this wonder personalized fruit plate...


Wait..what?? Oh. that.  It's obviously my "Vegas" name...

heehee..they changed our room at the last minute and apparently failed to tell the staff..

Or Ms. Sakamura...

Well, hope she likes her Vegas name..The Blakes..

heeheehee :-)

{ " funny, she doesn't look Asian.." }

-me

18 comments:

Breezy said...

OHHH that sounds like such fun! I am glad you had a good time.. Gma Evelyn looks like she was enjoying herself too :)

Missed ya!
me

Lovey said...

oh such a great get away...let me know if u got your book yet....xo

Karen said...

So glad you're back! Love the photos from your room. Beautiful!

Vee said...

If Valerie Googles her name she'll find you. What a shock that will be. =| No, that's not right. =} Hmmm... I'll keep working on it.

I knew you were away. You can't stop blogging when you're home, so there! Glad you had fun. Who wouldn't in those digs. When do we get to see the purse?

just call me jo said...

My daughter is out there somewhere in the view from your window. Say Hi if you see her lights. You'll know which ones they are, I'm sure. Look north and west or is it east. Anyway, love the view. G'ma looks to be having fun. Have fun.

Vee said...

Valerie Googles...hahahahahahaha...okay, I'm tired.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

i **love** that name...Valerie Googles :-)

Pearl said...

Wow you sure go to Vegas a lot? Are you that famous Grandma that has been clearing out all the tables? I think there hunting you down at this very moment! LOL

ain't for city gals said...

Hard to be "unplugged" in Vegas...I would be tethered to one of those slot machines!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Did ya bring home the muscle-laden man?
If you didn't, you need to go back and get him.

Sounds like a fun time!
LOVED that last picture of you. You look like you've been naughty and are trying to act innocent!

Anonymous said...

You may joke about it, but... I cringe when I see people announce they are "going away."

No, our regular readers don't break into homes. But our blogs are on the WORLD WIDE NET. Come on folks. What a perfect way for a "bad guy" to find easy targets.

Because...

Ya' know...

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya,' ya' know.

Gentle hugs...

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

There's something for everyone in Vegas! :) Sounds like you had another great trip. And are as crazy as ever! You always make me laugh! have a great rest of the week, Tammy

Vicki/Jake said...

What happens in Vegas is you lose yourself...and your name too I see:) Glad you went, glad you had fun, glad you're back.... whoeveryouarenow!

A Wild Thing said...

Never been to Vegas, 'cept for the family vacation on our way to California, we drove through Vegas, my Mom is a gambler, my Dad is cheap like me, but I was only 10 years old, I just wanted to go to the desert and collect rocks...strange kid!

BTW...I knew that post would get to ya, you wouldn't have believed that smell. I haven't done a matted one like that in years, it just pisses me off so when they lie! Enjoy your purses!

Happy walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SusanA said...

Now that sounds like a lot of fun. Looks like it too AND it includes purses and a pseudonym...perfect. Glad you got to get away, purses are way better than money anyway :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a great time. I should buy a purse each time I go to Vegas rather then gamble however that is just way to hard for me to do because I'm so in love with the keno machines! Just thinking about that makes me realize that I could have a very nice selection of LV purses in my closet.

diane b said...

Thunder from Down Under!!! Did you see the show??We didn't.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...