Thursday, July 28, 2011

Crazy busy @ work.....

...which really cuts into my blogging time..whassup with that?? Oh yeah.....I'm now a department/division/team of one..who says there's no "I" in team? 

Anyway..just a quick look at the purse(s) I have gotten from the "M" Resort at their gift shop which allows me to fully utilize my mad shopping skills!


{ Looks like melted chocolate!  Love the big ol snap-ball-closures! ..and the rose!}
{ OK..this is really cute! Zipper flowers!}

 { Close up of flowers...}

 { eXtREmE close up of zipper flower!}

{ This photo doesn't to the bag justice..it's a real buttery-soft teal color..with "rooshing. ruching..!!}

Anyway..gotta run. "Can someone investigate that ringing sound on my desk?"

"oh..my phone?"

""OK..I guess I'll get that.."

-me

12 comments:

Vee said...

All wonderful! My favorite is the zipper flowers. Clever. Did everyone except you get fired?

just call me jo said...

Those purses are divine and absolutely jealousy inducing. I want 'em all. Good luck with work. Dang! I hate when work interfers with blogging. How rude!! You're still as cute as a button.

Karen said...

I wish I could get on the blogs at work. They have a lot of stuff at our work "access denied". I wonder why??

Pearl said...

Give me a snap ball with a light inside and I'm a happy camper! Where are you my beloved purse?

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Where's all your co-workers? Are you still the snack lady?

Purses have gotta be big for me so I can stuff my crochet projects in them.

Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are so busssssssssssssssy. Eeeek!

but they have to "let you out" on the weekend! :-)

Enjoy it, Hon!

Unknown said...

can you say purse fetish? they are darn cute! have a great weekend!

Vicki/Jake said...

Butter soft purses...yummo!
Enjoy your new line of busy:)

Lovey said...

Wow Colleen! What an awesome purse...love the flowers...so unique! And YEAH! I'm so glad the book arrived!!I really put my heart into it...Hugs to you!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You did good, those bags are beautiful!

diane b said...

Don't work too hard, take the bags for a walk.

Cathy said...

Wowsers, the bags are lovely, but those zipper flowers are waaaay cool! And I thought I`d seen them all. Now to go out and find some leather (pleather?) and play. Oh and rivets.... be still my beating steampunk heart. Hugs, Cathy

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...