Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Different parts of my body..

..get tired at different times.

Like...my eyes.




I can be awake in my brain and my body, but my eyes get so tired, I can't focus. Hard to read as much as I'd like to...




And my head...sometimes it's very heavy and it can't stay up by itself..like on a plane or waiting at the doctor's office..




My jaws.....ever get tired of chewing..but you're still hungry? yeah...me too.





I think if all the parts ever got tired at the same time...





..I'd be in BIG trouble..






Now, go get some rest..all of you. You know allllll of YOU..

-me





{she still scares me...}













9 comments:

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

Now that you mention it, i do feel a little sleepy :)

hugs~kimme

diane b said...

I'm almost falling asleep on the keyboard, but your funny post keeps me awake.

Vicki/Jake said...

Oh Colleen {laughing} I'm reading this a little before 5am and now I'm wanting to go back to bed...
Have a good Wednesday (O:

Nancy Yoakum said...

Your talking to a person who woke up at 2:09am with work stuff on her brain. I'm milking an extra large cup o'Joe right now to get my spark plugs in working order!

Warmly,
Nancy

Karen said...

I love your photos!

wendy said...

What a great post and I love the pictures!! Have a great week!

Vee said...

...zzzzzz...oh, what's that you say? Get some rest? I know that I need some...thanks for another funny post. Now you get some rest, too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She scares me too but I had to watch! Cute as always, great photos and thanks for the laugh.

Pearl said...

Yeah that old lady would scare me too? Cute post as always women, thanks for the smile! Pearl

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...