Sunday, April 11, 2010

One of these things is not like the other...

Boy, Zumba kicked my butt today...I actually thought it would be easier as I did it.

But it seems I am now actually working harder as I am learning the routines.

Still can't seem to get my feet, my arms and my hips to go in all those directions at the same time..



And, after working so hard, I guess it's all of those 'endork-fins'..


..wait....what?

Ohhh..endorphins..yeah, that's it..after the endorphins kick in..



I sometimes..oh this is embarrassing..cry.



Yep, I do. Kinda like sometimes after, um, you know...um...yeaaah....that..




And I don't know whether it's just such an emotional out-put...

Or I'm just so glad it's over......um..Zumba of course...

What did you think I meant???



Well, anyway, have a great spring week..

-me

13 comments:

Pearl said...

The great "Zumba Colleen" yup that's what we call ya. I cry everytime I have to excercise. Thanks for the uplifting message! It's exactly the way I feel oh great "zumba" Have a great week!

Laurie said...

I don't quite know what zumba is, but I really don't think I want to try it now! You go for both of us, ok?

diane b said...

I want to try this Zumba if that is how it makes you feel afterwards.

Breezy said...

Where do you take the Zumba class??

RoeH said...

I'm with Breezy...where can I join up.

Art by Darla Kay said...

Stick with it colleen!! I just had my 14th Zumba class yesterday :) I'm loving it and the more I learn the moves, the more I sweat so it's all good!
I think for me, being in a gym with a bunch of girlfriends takes me back to my high school days and cheerleading :) It just seems like fun and not exercise. I really look forward to Zumba.
Love your endorphins!! ha

Unknown said...

i think it's the zumba being over that makes you cry! have a great week zumbaing!!!!!(and crying)

ain't for city gals said...

Congrats to you for sticking with your Zumba...I have never done that ...sounds harder than jogging to me...I am actually pretty un-co-ordinated (sp? lol) when it comes to jazzercise, aerobics etc classes....Keep an eye on Howdy from Cowtown....she will pass the book on when she is done...remind her every once in a while...lol...

Holly Lefevre said...

Oh boy Zumba...I tried the DVD's and was sure my hubby was taping me so we could win the 1,000,000 on Americas Funniest Home Videos. I hear it is an amazing workout no matter how you look when you do the moves.

Holly
504 Main

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I love that tree! Hope you are healing up...

Sandeep said...

Really all pics are awesome. I like most the tree image. It really looks like a girl, which is dancing.

Video Hosting

Sue said...

LOL...loved this post!

Hugs,

Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good for you with that Zumba. I have to check it out! You go girl!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...