Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sooo...I got nuthin'...

No brilliant thoughts..

No fantastic ideas...

No monumental words...

However..{I like 'however' sooo much better than 'but'..}

I did find some fun images while doing research at work for omages from the decades, so I just happened to save them to my own file...

 (after some finegleing on the computer..)



Maybe you can use something in your artwork..Let's start with the kids..





















You should be able to right-click to enlarge & save the images to your computer.

Hope you can use some of these..it's funny what you can find while actually doing work..at work :-)

-me

10 comments:

Jillian said...

After today? I wonder why ;)

Unknown said...

I love these pictures....I always imaging the stories behind them....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thanks! I'll be using some of them ..love Pam

Trudy said...

Such cute photos.

diane b said...

They are interesting photos and documents. It would be fun if they could talk.

Karen said...

I have no choice but to do work at work. We are "access denied" on anything else...including my home email, my blogs, facebook, etc. How wrong is that?

Vicki/Jake said...

Glad you shared your *Fun things to do at work* file with us. I love the pics and need to figure out how to save stuff like that too. My desktop gets too full sometimes! oh oh, gotta get my fanny to work...
Later..

Vee said...

Love the little girl on her what is described as a "new bike" but looks more like a scooter. Snagged it! And I always laugh to see bathing suit fashions and often find them more "revealing" than the ones of today. Gee, so glad you had nothing for us today.

Sue said...

I love looking for vintage photos, and you are right - some of the best ones can be found when one should be working LOL

The little cowpoke that has lost his horse is my fav.

Thanks for sharing these!

Hugs,

Sue

Art by Darla Kay said...

Those are some great photos! I really like the girl on the tricycle.
It's got me thinking about a new painting :)

Sorry I've been MIA.....I got nuttin' these days also! haha

Have a great week Colleen!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...