Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hey, got some paper??

......a while back I saw a booklet called Tear Bears. It was intriguing because I am a bear-sorta person.

Love bears. Stuffed ones, that is.

I guess, grumpy-old-men bears too. (Hi Hunny!)

Actually, Randy is not a grumpy-old-man-bear............he just exhibits grumpy-old-man-bear tendencies sometimes.


He's actually kind of a teddy-bear sort of guy.
Like Sunday night, while looking around a book store (yes, real men do go to book stores)..I saw a polar bear. Stuffed. His name was Marshmallow. Can you imagine??



Anyway, at the check-out, Randy told the check-out-person to add Marshmallow to our bag! (I think he said "that bear" not "Marshmallow"...)

Anyway......a while back I made some of these cute little bears from scraps of paper and thought I'd bring them out of hibernation (bad timing, huh?..) and show them to you.

Maybe one of you likes bears as much as I do. All it takes is paper, a little glue, a marker and your fingers...


And, with the price if greeting cards these days, you can turn them into a card...

....or a scrapbook page element.....


It's one of those things I can do while watching TV. cause it's hard to just watchTV and not be doing something else...a little ADHD going on here?
Actually, I think I have the ADD part, but not the H - I have ADLD (Attention Deficiet Lazy Disorder...)

So, the next time you're bored, watching TV, or just wanting something fun to do.....


...find some paper, glue and a little imagination......

...and you could have something doggone cute!
Have a great day...from me & my Hunny..............

-me









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are adorable! I can find paper and glue, but there is nowhere I can find imagination! Love your creativity! The bears are great, but I love the doggie the most (of course). Keep creating...you are too good at it not to. Betty

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

I was thinking the same thing as Betty...it isn't just the paper and glue, I have cupboards full! You have such talent girlfriend. Your bears are darling.. Hope to see a picture of Marshmallow soon. Blessings, LeAnn

BumbleVee said...

Hiya Colleen...

thanks for stopping by my blog...

These are very cute. I will have to try a couple and see if I can come up with anything that resembles a bear. I particularly like the little one in the dress.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...