Friday, December 21, 2007

Ah, I love Santa!

..hahahahaha! I just wanted to see if anyone noticed.......thanks, Gail!

Seriously, we've been really busy....

A three year old take an awful lot of energy - I guess I've forgotten...

Everything is "why? " and "what's that?" and "what are you doing.." and "what are you doing now??"

Ella: "good morning Braxton!! I wanna come unda da cubbers wif you, K?"

Braxton: "whatever......."

Cake? For breakfast??? At Grammie's?? Yep...

"give Grammie a hug. She has to go to work..."

"Momma, I wanna go to Grammie's work, K?

Ella: "you wok here? why you habbin a party? Can I hab somtin to eat? Can I wear a hat?"

...."is it time to go see Santa? Can we get in line? I wanna wear my preddy Santa dress? Can we, huh" can we??"



"is it Ella's turn? Do I get to see Santa now? Can I sit on him lap?? Can I tell him I love him??"


"Momma, Momma, he gabe me a reindeer hat! He said I was a 'good girl' "Do I look preddy?

I wanna go one the carousel!! Can I Momma, can I? Come on Grammie, let's go to the carousel!


"Momma, who gabe you dat book? Is it your birfday? Why you hab anudder birfday? Can I hab a birfday too???

I'm gettin kina tired, Momma. Can I hab your card? why you get a card? is it your burfday.. Can I see the card?..I'm tired...I'm sweepy...ZZZzzzzzzz.

Good night, Sweet Ella!

3 comments:

the tattered nest said...

Hey where did your post go? Just stopping by to wish you a merry merry Christmas! take care,Gail

Little Penpen said...

Whew, what a busy day! Your g.daughter is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Christmas is always funner with kids! I guess I should start having some so I can have magical Christmas's too! She is such a doll and you take great photos! I miss you! Happy Holidays!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...