Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Hello...is it me you're looking for ..???


 If it is..here I am ! I am looking for all of you...I need you all back, sharing your life and days with me. I do get lonely and crave the company of friends I have found throughout the years. And oh, what those years have been. And, although I am not alone, ( Mr. B is retired too )  I am lonely for the warmth of your stories, getting a peek into the day to day news for your cottages, your gardens, your farms and your city scapes, your photos and just the everyday conversations with you girls...

So, if you're here..let me know 🤓


No comments:

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...