Monday, March 20, 2023

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I was soo jealous. But I also understood it was his job...it was for work, for pay so we could eat, pay bills and have a simple but happy life. 

But now that I am older than my dad ever was, which makes me so sad for him, I have decided I'm not too old to start my own dollhouse.

 No matter what I do with it, it'll never be as beautiful as what his hands produced, but it'll be mine...and his. This one's for you Daddy❤...and it's just the beginning 🤓






No comments:

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...