Saturday, March 18, 2023

Dreams or Nightmares ?

 Sometimes it's hard to determine which they are. I know when I have a happy dream..and if I'm awaken, I want to go back to sleep to continue.  Butcha can't do that...dammit...

Some start sort of good-ish but can turn ugly pretty quickly.  Those are the ones that stay with you ALL DAY LONG,  nagging and making you question why on earth you'd have those thoughts...or why those people didn't include you or left you or why are they being just mean..

I've had some of both lately. That's one reason I restarted my blog. For me. Trying to figure out what's up in my head ..And maybe to connect with some old bloggers.. Not that they are old. I don't know, maybe there are some old bloggers out there.... I'm getting old. And I'm glad. 

Anyway, even if not one person in the whole world ever sees this, I will have.  And maybe, just maybe I will learn something about.....me 🤓




No comments:

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...