Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am an office-chair- arm-chair travler..and I am not happy...

of my sweetie-girls at work is going to England on Friday..

Yeeeah..and the twins I work with are going to China..

And one of our researchers is in Italy..

Huh..what the heck and I'm doing wrong?? 

Oh yeah..yard sales..and craft crap  stuff..oh..and all those magazines..and the books I've yet to read...I've always had a hard time thinking "big picture"..and a magazine or a book seems so much more{financially} attainable.

This one's for you, Jillian ;-D

Safe travels, Sweetie-Jilly-bean...and hurry back to us :-)
 And if you see Misery Bear, will you give him a hug for me??

-me

7 comments:

Emmy said...

Don't worry; I'm sure your travel chances will come... But I know how you feel. My one friend is in Germany right now, another is going to Italy in September, and a third is ironing out the detail for when she goes to France for her study abroad program. Me? I just would LOVE to go to London, but I'm stuck here.. :(

Laurie said...

Ah yes. I too am an armchair traveler, but I'm too afraid of a plane to ever go outside the country! My sisters friend right now is on a 6 month trip around the world. Must be nice!

Vee said...

Now why didn't Jill tuck you into her luggage? It is hard sometimes to look around at what others are able to do. I'm starting to twitch over not being able to go for a drive. Some fine day, you will go on the trip of a lifetime, too. Where will it be? Europe? Asia? Australia?

Pearl said...

That was the cutest and funniest video ever! Well done

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awww...what a sweet video. You a sweet friend.

Sue said...

Well, I'm like you - magazines, books, thrifting, craft/art supplies but no trips. My hubby travels alot and I really should go with him sometime. I have a problem with planes though. I don't like them.

Misery bear is so cute. I've never seen one of these vids and I'm going to go check out more of them.

Hugs

Dapoppins said...

Why save when you can bring home something new, right?

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...