Friday, December 17, 2010

It really is a TGIF...

I am glad it's Friday and I don't have to commute to work...seems I-15 has been really busy with workers and shoppers..


...However {I still like that word..much better than 'but', doncha think??}..I did have fun things to think about and wait for the week-end to come..


Today, we're having a Christmas lunch at work with a party and White Elephant gifts and fun and good food and festive feelings and excitement and Christmas hats & singing.. and..oh wait..that last one is just me.


Tomorrow night we're having a few family & friends and neighbors over for a little get-together.  We try to do this each year and it's always good to see , especially in the cold weather when everyone stays in..

So, have a good day.



...learn something new..


And be kind to all...even if we have "pre-concieved" ideas about them..


-me

8 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Enjoy!

LUV that 'Stealth Kitty'! I feel like that today. Cold.

And the 'Goth' 'Tart' pic is cool too. ,-)

just call me jo said...

I think I AM the larger dog in the "jinga bells" picture. Make 'em stop...I don't how much more holiday cheer I can take. ;o)

eugie74 said...

Oh Colleen, you always have the funnest pictures! Though how you got that photo of Oliver riding on his pet tortoise, I'll never know. ;-)

-brooks

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thanks for a good chuckle this morning! Have a great weekend! Twyla

Vee said...

Made me laugh...a good thing! But, Colleen, but is a perfectly good word. I never realized that I was offending anyone by not using a however; however, I will try to get it right in the future, but it'll be challenging.

A Wild Thing said...

That last shot made my day...well they all did(doesn't take much)...BUT...anything for a smile is what I always say...

...did you know that on this blogger thingy you can download one of your own pictures from files for the backdrop, I love the tiled effect, that's what I did last night to mine, for 3 hours...I gotta get a life!!!

Have a great TGIF girlfriend!!!

nut

Laurie said...

Funny Colleen! I love your family picture!!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Fun graphics. I do love however, it's one of my favorites. Hope your party was fun and have a wonderful day today with friends/family. Love the header picture, it's beautiful.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...