Sunday, May 2, 2010

Whew..it's been a busy week-end!

{this has nothing to do with this post..just so you know...}

Yes, the weekend flew by..yeeeeaah....like pfffftt..

It's over.

But it was a good one..

Worked on Saturday at the NGS (National Genealogical Society) conference..but it's been a l-o-n-g time since I've worked a week-end..

Met a lot of nice people and bought a book with a CD/DVD of copyright free images, so I thought I'd post a few here tonight..

I'll get back to my 'regularly scheduled ' posting tomorrow night..but tonight, it'd to bed early..going to have a busy week-after-conference day (s) in the coming week :-)

Enjoy these images {right-click to save and use!}......

....well son-of-a-motherless-goat...(got that expletive from my boss..thanks Dusty..it explains my frustration perfectly..)

I just uploaded and saved a ton of great images, but I can't find them...

What? "User error" ??

I think not.......I followed the clear instructions..



OK, well, maybe a little..

So, tomorrow I will give you lots of great images...in the meantime, remember the package I won from Pearl? Here's part of it...that image if the woman in the window is my very favorite..it's so beautiful, it's haunting..


Until I figure out what I must have un-learned about uploading images..{since I apparently knew before..}...here's some flowers I've been making.




Geesh..what a let down...............

...me..
...ahem..I mean...


-me

14 comments:

Mellodee said...

The really annoying thing about computer stuff is that the dumb machine does exactly what you tell it to do, instead of what you want it to do! How annoying! :)

Vicki/Jake said...

Just checking in after being gone from here since Friday...
Oh the frustration!!
Hope you get it figured out, oh and I too love the Lady looking out the window. That Pearl is so crafty!

diane b said...

It is a great pic of the lady in the window. Love your flowers. I still wonder here you find the time to do all your activities and go to work. Computers=frustration.

Karen said...

I would love to hear more about the Genealogical Society Conference. Genealogy is my passion.
Hope you got a good night's sleep!
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Breezy said...

I have to agree--
computers= frustration!
have a great week
OXOX
gail

Laurie said...

I know the frustration you feel when you can't get these dumb computers to work right, and really look forward to some new images! good luck! Hey you've really gone to town on the flowers, they're beautiful!!
Your gifts from Pearl are awesome, enjoy!

Stories by Me! said...

I'm right there with you... computers never cooperate as needed. Very nice meeting you at the National Genealogy Conference. I was there all week so I'm now two weeks behind schedule {but sooooo worth it! Met all sorts of wonderful people --like YOU}!

Robin said...

Your flowers are all gorgeous!

Sue said...

Ohhhh....looking forward to seeing some of the images when you get your computer figured out. Computers can be SO contrary sometimes!

Your little fabric flowers are wonderful!

Hugs,

Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Actually I think my son-in-law will like that one of the Volvo.
Love what you got in your gift, such nice presents. Also your flowers are beautiful.

Pearl said...

Love them computers! Wow I am loving your flowers Sharon makes them too. These are beautiful! Keep on making them and sell them to me. You are so crafty!

Pearl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Pretty flowers. What will you do with them?

Unknown said...

I love the yo yo flowers....are they going to be pins?

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...