Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My head's in the clouds....again..

Yeppers, I love clouds.  I remember my first time flying through the clouds. 

{do you see the wolf's head??}

In an airplane.


Not on my own.

Although I really think I did....once.  Run run run really really fast..do that last skip-jump-hop and I'm up up up..

{'Flying Child' by Quint}
..but anyway..this past week-end while Mr. B did some major 007 secret stuff for his Mom's return from her vacation, I looked in the clouds..

and saw..
..a big bear..

..or big foot..or a thinner Michelin Man..
..waving.



..a French poodle..




Really...can you see him?

Beautiful clouds..beautiful variations in colors...beautiful place to take flight...don't you think??

(shadows aren't bad either..

Find some time, take the time, see the clouds..find the shadows..live your life...

15 comments:

wendy said...

I also like looking at the clouds and shadows! I love the french poodle cloud! Have a great week!

Vicki/Jake said...

Yep, I see 'em with ya! Really, that's a poodle for sure..
Thanks for the reminder to be kids again every chance we get.

Goin to do some wall shadows before I go to sleep :)

Mellodee said...

I'm a big time cloud watcher, but I've never thought about watching shadows! I'll have to try that!

diane b said...

Great post. I'm glad you have had time to put your head in the clouds. I used to pretend to romp in the clouds when I was a child. I could see all your shapes too.

Emmy said...

Mmm...clouds and shadows. You have a very artistic eye, Mrs. B!

Lori R. said...

Love, love clouds... and we must have the same mindset because I saw what you saw in your pictures. TWO GREAT MINDS THINKING ALIKE ♥

Laurie said...

I saw the poodle so plainly, but I can't see the wolf! Back to stare again, I know he's in there!

Laurie said...

Oh for Pete's sake! Went back to look and it popped right out at me! Yes that's a wolfs head!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweetie!!!! I just had to drop by and let you know you're the winner of my tiny herbarium!!!! Please email me your mailing address so I can pop it in the mail to you: sewmanyroses@yahoo.com
YAAAAAAY!!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn

Jennie said...

I LOVE cloud watching! I catch myself always seeing "critters" in them and getting honked at by the drivers behind me. Had to stop by and leave a hello...your Irish (God Bless You!) and have the 2 most adorable pups.

Best wishes and high hopes to you,
Jennie, the Pretty Pekes and the honorary Pekes

Pearl said...

You know I love the poodle cloud!

Art by Darla Kay said...

Oh I love picking images from the clouds too! It's so fun! I definitely see the poodle, too cute!

Dapoppins said...

our clouds have been a bit thin lately...must be the heat.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

One of my favorite places to be!
Yes I see the poodle :)

Unknown said...

I really, really saw the poodle.....in my dreams I am always flying and so happy.....

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...