Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's Pumpkin Festival Time!

Yeppers, after today's Pampered Chef lunch and party, we're off to the Sandy Historic Pumpkin Festival..and, because they are raising monies to keep this great part of our community going, I've given some cute magnets to sell..and Rachael brought over some of her exquisite hand crafted necklaces..(photos not available - but I'll try to snap a few at the festival)











And one of my co-worker's Mom gave us this adorable Pumpkin cap to sell! Too cute, huh? She has an Etsy store and you can take a look ..and an adorable blog with some gREaT sounding recipes..go look.....I'll wait...

SEE? Adorable, huh!

Oh, about the DNA test...you know the Great Give-away?? Yesterday's post?? {how soon they forget...}

1. It's a mouthwash (! amazing what they can do now, huh?)
2. Yes, we will ship worldwide
3. You can go enter right up until the 7th of October...
4. We're serious when we say we want honest feedback..we're in the process of re-designing the web page and would like to get a perspective that's not on the payroll...heehee :-)

Have a simple wonderful fall Saturday and we'll "see" you tomorrow..

-me

7 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Have a fun, *Orangy* day with all the punkins! And a great P.C. Party. Sorry I couldn't be there to meet you...
Love the magnets you've made and what a great way to show them (O:
I love the old stuff.
I've just found a wonderful site with the most awesome pictures to use. I'll share it on my blog later. Thought of you when I saw it...
Have a great Saturday!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

JUST LOVE THE MAGNETS. I LOVE MAGNETS! I had an entire frig filled with magnets at my old house. My new frig won't hold them so I've been waiting for my husband to make a magnet board for me.

Laurie and Chris said...

Your magnets are so cute!! I love the way you have the displayed! Hope you had a great time!!

Pearl said...

The magnets are great Colleen, I want the little baby with the rose head!! What a cutie. So will you share that gorgeous baby photo with me? Good luck and sell lots

Anneke said...

beautiful magnets with pretty designs

diane b said...

You are a clever little pumpkin!
Have fun at the festival. Take lots of pics.

Jillian said...

Beautiful magnets! I know it was my Mom's birthday... but I really missed out!

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...