Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shhhh!! Don't tell Mr. B....

...but Laurie at http://lauriescharmingdesigns.blogspot.com/ has given me this!!!





Yeah...about me and credit cards....

Not a good combination. Nope. Not good.

For whatever reason, I think "oh pooh. I don't have any cash...........I should CHARGE it!" ("it" being anything from a pack of gum to a ...car...) and with those famous last words, I , ahem, we decided to place me-self on a .................

Money Diet! I get dollars like calories...my alloted amount. I can use them all up in one day...or save (save? Save? what's save??) them and use them .....wisely.

ah huh. You betcha...

Have you noticed I'm not exactally a size 2??! Actually, I am a size 2..........................X!!

So that's how I am with money.

Sing along with me..."I'm just a girl who can't say no.." which explaines why I was married at 17 and had 4 babies before I was 25!!

But I digress. This is a fun award and I do so appreciate all the awards that I receive. And rather than just choosing one or 6 or 72 of you to get this award...I want you ALL to have it!

Now, go out there and charge up some ...good feelings!

-me

PS - Laurie is having a contest! She has done some of the most adorable birdies, paintngs and is all around talented! Stop by and see her at:

http://lauriescharmingdesigns.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

I love your picture in the tree! You are
beautiful inside and out :)

Hugs~kimme

Betty said...

Guys have been shouting, "Charge!" since way back when wars were just beginning. We've been hearing that all our lives...what can men expect? I say, "Charge on!"

Laurie and Chris said...

Congratulations!! :)

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...