Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter to all...

...as you know we are flying to see the Colorado contingency of the "grands" this week-end. Happy times full of laughter, love and of course, good food.

But in this all-too-hurried world, I was sent something via email today that made be really stop and realize what we are celebrating besides colored eggs, candy and fuzzy bunnies.

This is not meant to be "tongue-in-cheek" but maybe a reminder of what we as believers of the Holy Trinity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are all about.

(You may have to double click on it to read all the verbiage. I didn't want to distort the image by trying to make it larger)

-author unknown

Have a beautiful, happy and safe holiday and I'll "see" all of you on Monday.


With much love and gratitude,
Colleen

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

You are so very right sweet Colleen, thank you so much...I hope you have a wonderful Easter too and please enjoy your trip and your family!! xxoo, Dawn

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...