Saturday, February 27, 2010

Psssstt..come here...

..I wanna show you something...

shhh...

c'mere..

I snuck this picture our of this year's Top Chippendale model..{ ! }

Top...yeah..Top Chippendale of 2010..I didn't even know they had contests.

But I guess if there's "beauty" pageants for women..

there should be "handsome" pageants for the boys, right??

And he lives in Lake Havasu, Arizona..fun & sun!

Actually, I've enjoyed a good Chip n Dale for years...


Yeah...then in my wild-n-crazy-youth, there was...

Oh, not that there "was"..a was............nooooo..just lookin'....
Love the bow tie and the cuffs..a sure sign of a Chippendale...

But now, after all these years, they've finally gotten it right.

Strong, kind, sensitive, warm,smart and, for the most part, silent.

...and furry..

Wha??

I show you, Mr. Chippendale Top Dog of 2010...

TaDa!!


What? You thought I was going to show you the perfect...man??


Meet Owen..the infamous Owen of the Miracle in the Desert Owen..




Yes, he's as handsome, strong, sensitive...and furry.  Oh, and  lucky.

 After all, he is an Angel in a Fuzzy Body..just read the post for this fall entitled ....Miracle in the Dessert..11/21/09

Know any young, single pups that would  like to meet him??

Yeah..be sure to bring plenty of dollar bills...doggie treats..

Have a fun SunDay!

-me

13 comments:

Vicki said...

Awww...so good to see owen again and all *spiffed up*. Now if I was a single gal doggie....

Thanks for showing us how great he's doing now Colleen.

Melinda Cornish said...

he is pretty spiffy......

diane said...

Lucky Owen scrubs up well. Who gave him a black eye? Has he been trying it on with another fella's girl?

madrekarin said...

I've been catching up reading your posts and I can't think of a better way to wake up on a cold Sunday morning. :)Owen looks fab! My kind of Chippendale, actually. The others are much too intimidating.
Hope you have a lovely Sunday, Colleen!

Vee said...

Owen has quite an underbite going there...pretty dapper all the same!

whitemorn said...

Ahhhh, my doggies (all girls) are having a hormone spill at the sight of HIM...the gorgeous Eoighin (Irish spelling of Owen)

And I'm having a hot flash (we say hot flush) at the chappie chippendale with the six pack PHew!.

Have ye' got nothin' to heat up me poor c/old hubby? Love Pam

Just Breathe said...

I remember Owen and his miracle story. Just look at that face, he is adorable.

Parsley said...

Oh, isn't he a sweetheart! I'm a dog lover too. In fact I have 6 babies. Last week I posted mini videos of them if you want to 'meet' them.

I see you are interested in the postcard exchange. Please email me so we can trade info.
Thanks.

Pearl said...

You crack me up! Owen is the perfect Chipendale, though there was a time long long ago that I peeked in a magazine and dreamed...then reality hit and I realized that most were probably not even looking for a gal, and once again my dreams were snuffed ):

willson said...

If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices.
study abroad

Jillian said...

Ha ha... Oh man. I still feel sheepish on that one somehow. Never would have caught that myself.

job said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Miss jane said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室