Today I received an award that was so very kind..I just have to share..It's from Just Breathe...
It's the Honest Scrap Award....because as all of you know, I nEVeR embellish, choose which facts are facts and which facts are optional, use creative license ( I didn't even know you needed a license to be creative!) stretch the truth for effect..or..or..
So, I am to say 10 honest things about myself and then pass the award on to seven people. I can't choose just seven of you, so please feel free to have this award and play along!
1. Whenever I see anything like cards, t-shirts, stationary, vintage photos with 3 girls/women I always buy it..usually in 3's ..for my 2 sisters and me..
not that there's anything wrong with Chicago..it was just the times...
concentrate poured on them like syrup..
4. I cried at the Museum of Natural History in Denver when I found out all the cute little animals in the exhibits were once ...alive... When I was in my 30's..yeeeah..I "thought" they were 'stuffed' animals..like fakes...uh..no.
6. If I find a crabby person I take it as a personal duty to make them smile...
7. Sometimes #6 can make me a crabby person if they stay crabby..then I am stuck with making ME smile..
8. The older I get, the more permission I give myself to be:
b-helped as well as helpful
...until now! All of you are very special to me and I look forward to being a part of your lives, see inside your homes, admire your talents and being considered your friend :-)
So, that's me. What about you? These little memes can seem so trivial, but they tell a lot about us..maybe to ourselves....