Monday, July 21, 2008

"We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by."

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...PLEASE STAND BY...


Remember seeing those messages when watching TV in the 60's & 70'S?

I guess they don't have "issues" like that anymore...

But I do....or possibly "did"....

Yesterday, couldn't for the life of me get Blogger to working..or was it me?

I think it was the later...me.

I was experiencing "technical difficulties"..or in plain 'ol terms - grumpiness.

I'm not normally a grump...just sometimes exhibit "grumpy-like tendencies" and yesterday was one of those days.

I used to tell the kids when they were grumpy that they must of slept with their mouths open - 'cos all the grumpies entered while they were sleeping...

I know I sleep with my mouth open (gross) so I guess...

Anyway I'm over it now and the "technical difficulties" I am experiencing with my lovely computer (oh yes you are a lovely computer, you computer you! (gotta be nice to inanimate objects as wel...although a computer is very animate...or they are supposed to be...)

So, today will be fabulous. Yes, it will.

I'll make all the traffic lights.

My coffee will not drip in my new white shirt.

I'll actually see those "other drivers" (jErKs) getting pulled over and getting tickets.

And my lovely computer will work hand in hand with all programs..no matter how new they are..or what there names are..my lovely computer will accept them and let them play nicely with them. Oh yes you ...will...won't you?? pleeeeeasssse??

There. Ms. Guided had spoken...or is it Ms. deNile...

-me

8 comments:

Betty said...

I think it was Blogger yesterday. My post has no paragraph breaks; I tried and tried to redo it, no go. Gets a little frustrating; but, I always think it's something I'm doing. Nice to know there are 'pros' like you 'experiencing difficulties'...that makes me pretty sure it's Blogger! Love ya.

Betty said...

Wait, I just read my comment...I didn't mean it was nice you were experiencing difficulties; I meant it was nice to know it may not have been me...I'm rambling. Just couldn't let you think I was glad you had problems!

Anonymous said...

We all have those days. Im sure it is getting better already =)

Jan said...

I must've slept with my mouth open last night cuz I'm just a bundle of joy this morning. not. : )
Glad the grumpies have left you and you're feeling better!

Jan

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Grumpies...hmmm I've stayed in my PJ's for 2 days now because of the grumpies. I'm looking forward to today now that I've read your very positive affirmations. You go girl! Blessings, LeAnn

Charmingdesigns said...

I would love to come to Utah and take some classes and hang out with you!!! We would probably have so much fun I'd forget to go to class.lol. Thanks for the offer! One never knows! Laurie

Anonymous said...

you? grumpy? Never! Anyway thanks for your kind words on my holiday blog. ..and the phonetic version of Failte is fall-cha with the emphasis on the fall. love...Pam

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Lets get together soon! How is your job going? Do you love it? I am glad I at least get to read about your life through your blog! Love you, Heather

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...